Insurance

bajajallianz

Bajaj

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability and strength.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 2nd May, 2001 to conduct General Insurance business (including Health Insurance business) in India. The Company has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE. Bajaj Allianz today has a countrywide network connected through the latest technology for quick communication and response in over 200 towns spread across the length and breadth of the country.

mondial

Mondial Assistance

Mondial Assistance is an international travel insurance, assistance and personal services company. It has a staff of more than 12,000 people who speak 40 different languages and work throughout the world with a network of 400,000 service providers and 180 correspondents.

The Group has operations in 34 countries on 5 continents and was created in the year 2000 following the merger of Elvia (founded in Switzerland in 1950) and SACNAS-Mondial Assistance (founded in France in 1974).

alfastrah

Alfa Insurance

Alfa Insurance is one of the largest Russian insurance companies with a diversified portfolio of services, including a comprehensive program to protect the interests of businesses and a wide range of insurance products for individuals. Under the license, the company offers more than 100 products, including life insurance products. Alfa Insurance has more than 16.5 million private customers and more than 390 thousand companies. It is also among the top five open insurance markets and mandatory health insurance.

amadeus galileo sabretravelnetwork goindigo spicejet goair airarabia travelboutiqueonline mystifly riya arzoo ease-ticket travelfusion multicom sirena

Have a Project in Mind?

Get in touch with us

(Fill up the form)

We will get back to you in less than 24 hours
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin

ecare Technology Labs Pvt. Ltd.
BR Complex,2nd Floor,27-28, Woods Road,Chennai,Tamilnadu , 600 002.
Phone: 044 4242 8888
http://www.ecaretechlabs.com/

All Brandnames and Trademarks are the property of their respective Owners | Copyright @ 2013 All Rights Reserved | www.ecaretechlabs.com

Online Reservations System | Flights Booking Software | Travel Portal Development | Online Booking Engine | Hotel Reservation System | Car Booking Software

Post RFP